Make Memories That Will Last Forever: The Benefits of Booking a Family Friendly All-Inclusive Resort
Family vacations are an ideal way to spend quality time together, and all-inclusive resorts provide the perfect opportunity for bonding, with plenty of activities and amenities to keep everyone entertained. But, when choosing a resort that’s family-friendly, there are a few extra considerations you should make. Here are five things to consider when booking a family-friendly all-inclusive getaway!
1. Kid-Friendly Activities: When looking for family-friendly resorts it is important to consider what type of activities and amenities they offer for children. Look out for places that have playgrounds, kids clubs, or supervised childcare options as well as age-appropriate activities like pool games or arts and crafts sessions – all of which help keep the little ones engaged throughout their stay.
2. Entertainment Options: Family-friendly getaways should also have evening entertainment suitable for all members of your group, from young children to teenagers to adults. Look out for resorts with onsite shows that feature music and dancing, puppet theaters, and magic shows - plus don’t forget films in the evenings too!
3. Accommodations: Most all-inclusive resorts feature basic standard rooms but if you plan on sharing one room with the whole family then upgrading your accommodation can be a good option as it may provide more space (and perhaps even a balcony!). Some places will include additional perks such as brand-name toiletries or special treats like complimentary smoothies – just make sure you check so you know what comes with your room before booking. Sometimes you can pay an extra fee to guarantee two connecting rooms (like a King suite connected to a Junior suite with 2 beds, but most hotels won't guarantee connecting rooms without paying additional. Double check with the resort to be sure!)
4. Food & Beverages: Another consideration is the food and beverage offerings at the resort; look out for restaurants that offer kid-friendly dishes as sometimes these may not be available in every outlet. Also, check whether there are beverage refills included in your package - because with kids around it’s likely that these will be used quite often!
5. Water Sports & Excursions: Last but not least, many family-friendly all-inclusive getaways will offer discounted rates on water sports or excursions which can help keep costs down while still allowing you to enjoy fun activities together as a group – making them ideal for those looking for family vacation value!
So whether you’re planning your first trip with the kids or simply want an easy way to keep everyone entertained during vacation - choosing a family-friendly all-inclusive resort should definitely be at the top of your list!
My name is Meredith Strack -- Adventure and Family Travel Advisor Meredith loves the excitement of planning travel adventures! She is married and has three young children, ages 2, 4, and 6. She has traveled coast to coast through the United States, and has slept in 47 different states. She has visited 26 countries on 6 different continents, and can't wait to add more to her list each year. Her bucket list includes seeing each of the 7 New World Wonders, and she is so close to completing the challenge!